McLean McKenzie & Topfer would like to update you on the current precautions we are taking in light of the current COVID-19 situation we are all facing.
We are closely monitoring all available information provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and advise we are taking the following action:
- All client meetings and appointments for the forseeable future will be conducted via phone or Skype to avoid face to face meetings.
- Documents that need signing are being emailed to clients and we are requesting they post them back, rather than attend our office.
- Staff have been advised not to come to work if they show any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed as having Coronavirus.
- We are enforcing social distancing and ensuring that staff are at least 1-1.5m apart at all times. Fortunately, our office environment enables that to occur without disruption to our normal operations.
- We are working hard to reduce paper handling within the office and are scanning and emailing documents wherever possible.
- We have easily accessible hand washing facilities for staff and alcohol-based sanitiser placed throughout the office, as well as at reception for our clients who attend the office and encourage its regular use.
- Our staff are equipped to work from home if required and we confirm one of our partners, Simon Gates, has decided to work from home to enable his young children to stay home from school.
As a result of these arrangements we are able to continue the excellent level of service out clients may rely on at McLean McKenzie & Topfer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries in relation to any of the above.